To Our Valued Guests.
We are incredibly honoured to have served you and your family during the provincial lockdown, we are confident that we will have an exceptional social experience at our varied operations soon which will allow you to relax and enjoy a clean and safe space.
Our Mission has always been to provide our Guests with exceptional experiences in the safest environment possible. We have been following the guidance of Health Canada, Ontario Ministry of Health and the Haldimand Norfolk Health Unit and taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our Guests and our team.
We also continue to use signage postings to inform guests prior to and at arrival to the general guidelines of obligations to you our guests.
We would like to share with you the enhanced steps we are taking in addition to our strict sanitation standards already in place at all operational locations
- Increased frequency of sanitizing menus, tables, chairs, door handles, railings and other contact surfaces using approved sanitizers
- All staff wearing non-medical masks, and other PPE to protect themselves and guests.
- Reinforcing frequent and effective handwashing standards for all staff
- Increased availability and supply of Hand Sanitizer for our Guests and Team Members
- Strategic placement of tables to insure adequate social distancing.
- Table amenities are not being used and highly compostable and environmentally responsible containers for both food and beverages are being used at all outdoor operations.
- Constant communication with each of our Team Members regarding Covid-19 protocols
- If any member of our staff is sick or displaying any symptoms, they will refrain from work until the symptoms have fully cleared and they have been cleared by a health professional to return to work.
- Social Distancing markers in appropriate queuing locations.
- We encourage our guests wear masks when in our shared lobbies and washrooms, where social distancing is difficult, and take your familiar safety precautions that you currently practise in public areas.
We value our Guests, Team Members and the communities that we serve. We may ask you for contact information, this is at the behest of the Haldimand Norfolk Health Unit, for contact tracing purposes.
We kindly request that Guests refrain from visiting us if they feel unwell.
We will continue to monitor new developments, taking guidance from Health Canada, Ontario Ministry of Health and the Haldimand Norfolk Health Unit and we will continue to evolve our safety and sanitation standards as needed.
Thank you for your continued support.
The Dover Coast Family